Backsplash 13" - 36"
- Cambria is a stone surface produced from natural quartz, one of natures hardest minerals. Cambria quartz surfaces are stronger than granite.
- Cambria is certified by NSF International (Standard 51 Food Equipment Materials) as safe for use as a food preparation surface. Its non-porous surface makes it impossible for bacteria to penetrate and grow.
- Unlike other natural stone surfaces, you never have to seal, polish or recondition Cambria.
- Cambria is maintenance-free; simply wash with warm water. Do not use bleach, abrasive or soft scrub type products. Unlike granite, Cambria will resist stains from fruit juices, food coloring, coffee, tea, wine, and grape juice.
- Cambria is not heat proof, chemical proof or fracture proof in any form. Be aware of damaging exposure to these potential damaging acts upon your Cambria top.
- Recycling processes - Cambria recycles and recovers 98% of the water used in its polishing processes through a series of unique settling and filtering techniques. Cambria also offers distinct product advantages in the areas of environmental health and safety.
- Cambria is certified by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute under the GREENGUARD Standard for Low Emitting Materials, which means Cambria does not off-gas and contains zero formaldehyde or volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Pure natural quartz surfaces by Cambria have been tested and are indeed radon free.
- Cambria quartz is backed by a lifetime limited warranty against defects in manufacturing. Woodpro and/or Cambria are not responsible for incidental damages or expenses arising from defective products. (See www.cambriausa.com for more information).
- The undermount bowl has a limited lifetime warranty against defects in manufacturing. Woodpro and/or the manufacturer is not responsible for incidental damages or expenses arising from defective products
- For orders of 10 or more of the same size top please allow an additional 2 week cycle for each 10 tops.
- Woodpro offers 20 of the best selling colors. Please visit www.cambria.com for additional colors. Some restrictions apply.
Notes & Exceptions
- Quartz Tops are 3 cm (1 1/8β) thick.
- Additional colors are available see www.cambriausa.com.
- Custom sizes are not available.
- Eased Edge on front and both sides.
- Faucet drilling will come forward slightly following shape of bowl.
- Standard oval bowl cut-out (16 3/4β x 13 5/8β)
- Rectangular Bowl cut-out is 17 1/2β x 11 1/2β.
- All faucet holes will be 1 3/8β in diameter.
- Standard placement of faucet hole is 2 3/4β from back of bowl to center of hole.
- End splashes are available.
- Backsplashes are available and are 3/4β (2 cm) thick and 4β tall.
To order this model, take a print of this page, along with your Bowl and Quartz Color Selection, to your local Showroom (see Dealer Locator to select a Showroom in your area).