Decorative Wall Cabinets with Wood Doors
- We state cabinet depth to the front of the doors, false fronts and drawer fronts as 21 3/4" or 18 3/4" deep.
- Maple painted cabinets have door panels and five piece drawer front panels of High Density Fiberboard (HDF) to provide a more stable panel.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Dresser vanity and furniture - doors, drawer fronts, false drawer front, ends, face frame, sill, legs, side moldings and top moldings
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Vanity - doors, drawer fronts, false drawer front, face frame, side moldings and top moldings.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Mirrored Cabinet, Framed Mirror and Light - doors, light front, crown molding, sill, side moldings and top moldings.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Linen Cabinetry - doors, drawer fronts, face frame, crown molding, skirt, side-moldings and top molding.
- Soft close fully-concealed European style hinges.
- Natural finish interior, shelves and drawers.
- Backs on dresser vanities, vanities, linen cabinets, mirrored cabinets and framed mirrors are 1/8" Maple laminate hardboard.
- Crown molding adds 1 3/8" to stated depth and 2 7/8" to stated width for Molding Overlay Construction.
Crown molding adds 5/8" to stated depth and 2 7/8" to stated width for Overlay Construction.
- Durable catalyzed varnish finish.
- 4" dividers included on vanities with doors and drawers.
- Ends of Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple and Oak 1/2" veneer core plywood includes a smooth and voidless MDF cross band next to the face and back veneers which improves the veneer surfaces.
Toilet Topper and Wall Cabinet
- Hinges are concealed soft-close with 106 degree - 110 degree opening.
- All Toilet Toppers and Wall Storage Cabinets have two adjustable shelves.
- Ends of Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple and Oak 1/2" veneer core plywood includes a smooth and voidless MDF cross band next to the face and back veneers which improves veneer surfaces.
- Bottom sill adds 1" to width and depth.
- Laundry room wall cabinets do not have a crown or a bottom sill.
Dimensions do not include crown. Crown molding not as shown in drawing. No Sill is standard for this collection.
- Drawing represents this model's configuation but may not
be for the exact width, door style or trim.
To order this model, take a print of this page, along with your
Door Style and Wood-Color Selection, to your local Showroom (see Dealer Locator to select a Showroom in your area).
Select Wood Color
Select Custom Options (optional)
Door Drilling Change
Drawer Drilling Change
Crown Molding and Sill Options
Crown Molding Style Change or No Crown Molding
Crown Molding Next to Wall or Linen Cabinet with End Next to Wall
Select Drawing to View