Vanity Filler Boards
- We state cabinet depth to the front of the doors, false fronts and drawer fronts as 21 3/4" or 18 3/4" deep.
- Painted Cabinets have doors made from HDF.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Dresser vanity and furniture - doors, drawer fronts, false drawer front, ends, face frame, sill, legs, side moldings and top moldings
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Vanity - doors, drawer fronts, false drawer front, face frame, side moldings and top moldings.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Mirrored Cabinet, Framed Mirror - doors, crown molding, sill, side moldings and top moldings.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Linen Cabinetry - doors, drawer fronts, face frame, crown molding, skirt, side-moldings and top molding.
- Soft close fully-concealed European style hinges.
- Natural finish interior, shelves and drawers.
- Backs on dresser vanities, vanities, linen cabinets, mirrored cabinets and framed mirrors are 1/8" Maple laminate hardboard.
- Crown molding adds 1 3/8" to stated depth and 2 7/8" to stated width for Molding Overlay Construction.
Crown molding adds 5/8" to stated depth and 2 7/8" to stated width for Overlay Construction.
- Durable catalyzed varnish finish.
- Ends of Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple and Oak 1/2" veneer core plywood includes a smooth and voidless MDF cross band next to the face and back veneers which improves the veneer surfaces.
Drawing represents this model's configuration but may not
be for the exact width, door style or trim.
To order this model, take a print of this page, along with your
Door Style and Wood-Color Selection, to your local Showroom (see Dealer Locator to select a Showroom in your area).
Select Wood Color
Select Custom Options (optional)
Door Drilling Change
Drawer Drilling Change
Select Drawing to View