Vanity Filler Boards
- We state cabinet depth to the front of the doors, false fronts and drawer fronts as 21 3/4" or 18 3/4" deep.
- Maple painted cabinets have door panels of High Density Fiberboard (HDF) to provide a more stable panel.
- Stained cabinets in door styles of Shaker, Wilton, and old Town have panels of 1/4" Cherry, Rustic Cherry, Maple, or Oak plywood.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Vanity - doors, drawer fronts, false drawer front and face frame.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Tri-View and Recessed Mirrored Cabinet - doors and crown molding.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Framed Mirror - face and crown molding.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Linen Cabinet - doors, drawer fronts, face frame and crown molding.
- Dover, in RTF white, is an exception to the above and has doors, drawer fronts, false drawer fronts and light fronts that are white Ridgid Thermofoil (RTF) over medium density fiverboard (MDF) core.
- Ends of Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple and Oak are 1/2" thick and have a wood veneer face and back with an MDF core.
- Natural finish interior, shelves and drawers.
- Backs on vanities, linen cabinets, mirrored cabinets and framed mirrors are 1/8" birch laminate hardboard.
- Crown molding adds 1 1/4" to stated depth and 2 1/2" to stated width.
- Cabinet face and toe board are the full width stated but the plywood ends are each inset 1/4" for ease of installation next to a wall or cabinet.
- Durable catalyzed varnish finish.
- Drawing represents this model's configuation but may not
be for the exact width, door style or trim.
To order this model, take a print of this page, along with your
Door Style and Wood-Color Selection, to your local Showroom (see Dealer Locator to select a Showroom in your area).
Select Wood Color
Select Custom Options (optional)
Door Drilling Change
Drawer Drilling Change
Select Drawing to View