- We state cabinet depth to the front of the doors, false fronts and drawer fronts as 21 3/4" or 18 3/4" deep.
- Maple painted cabinets have door panels and five piece drawer front panels of High Density Fiberboard (HDF) to provide a more stable panel.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Dresser vanity and furniture - doors, drawer fronts, false drawer front, ends, face frame, sill, legs, side moldings and top moldings
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Vanity - doors, drawer fronts, false drawer front, face frame, side moldings and top moldings.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Mirrored Cabinet, Framed Mirror and Light - doors, light front, crown molding, sill, side moldings and top moldings.
- Solid Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple or Oak wood for Linen Cabinetry - doors, drawer fronts, face frame, crown molding, skirt, side-moldings and top molding.
- Soft close fully-concealed European style hinges.
- Natural finish interior, shelves and drawers.
- Backs on dresser vanities, vanities, linen cabinets, mirrored cabinets and framed mirrors are 1/8" Maple laminate hardboard.
- Crown molding adds 1 3/8" to stated depth and 2 7/8" to stated width for Molding Overlay Construction.
Crown molding adds 5/8" to stated depth and 2 7/8" to stated width for Overlay Construction.
- Durable catalyzed varnish finish.
- 4" dividers included on vanities with doors and drawers.
- Ends of Cherry, Cherry Rustic, Maple and Oak 1/2" veneer core plywood includes a smooth and voidless MDF cross band next to the face and back veneers which improves the veneer surfaces.
- English dovetailed, solid 5/8" Maple wood drawer boxes with 5-piece construction.
- Tandem full extension, undermount, soft-closing drawer glides (or Equivalent).
- Drawer bottoms are 1/4" birch veneer plywood.
Drawing represents this model's configuration but may not
be for the exact width, door style or trim.
To order this model, take a print of this page, along with your
Door Style and Wood-Color Selection, to your local Showroom (see Dealer Locator to select a Showroom in your area).
Select Wood Color
Select Custom Options (optional)
Door Drilling Change
Drawer Drilling Change
Select Drawing to View